Intermediate/Advanced Week – August 6 – August 10
- Instructors: James Sewell, Deirdre Howard Murnane and Darrius Strong, Modern and Hip Hop choreographer/instructor
- Intermediate Schedule: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Advanced Schedule: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Classes in Hip Hop, Modern, Ballet, Pointe (pre pointe for intermediate) Conditioning and Choreography.
- NO formal show but may have sharing in studio on Friday, Aug. 10
- Intermediate Price: $90
- Advanced Price: $125
- Registration Required
- Payable through the Reif Box Office – 218-327-5780
Daily Summer Classes – July 30-Aug 2 and Aug 13-16 Pay As You Come: $15 each
- Instructor: Deirdre Howard Murnane
- Monday through Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday -ADVANCED level 4 and up
- Technique class 10:30 – Noon and final 30 minutes either pointe and variations or ball massage/self-care, depending on the day.
- Tuesday and Thursday -INTERMEDIATE level 2 and up
- Technique class from 10:30 – Noon and final 30 minutes will be improv, movement games etc.
- If there is a Master Class (see below) the advanced Friday will be dropped and substituted for the Master Class schedule and instructor.
Preregistration is not necessary. Pay the day of class with cash or checks to The Reif Center.
Friday Master Classes – Aug 3 and Aug 17 Pay As You Come: $30 each
- Aug 3 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Modern, Improv and Contemporary Partnering with Jane Shockley
- Aug 17 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Jazz/Modern Fusion with Denise Armstead.
- For ADVANCED students level 4 and up
Call to reserve your spot – 218-327-5858. Pay on the day of class with cash or checks to The Reif Center.